Advogada Filomena Nascimento Welcomes You
English speaking Lawyer in Portugal - Law
office at Lisbon
an English speaking lawyer, registered with "Ordem dos Advogados - Portuguese Bar Association, Céd.
Profissional nº 11964L" at Lisbon, Portugal I am concentrating on civil and criminal law in
My independant law office, Escritório de Advogados, is located in the centre of Lisbon, but I cover
all regions of Portugal as well as working together with other experienced lawyers. Therefore I am confident, to be
able to deliver you the best legal advice and law service you require.
While we are always adding more law and legal advice information for you on this webpage, please visit here
again later and check out our latest law articles. If you are searching for specific law information, we
installed for your convinience a search bar on top of our website.
On your next visit, you will have already more law articles published by English speaking lawyer
Advogada Filomena Nascimento. To speek with me in person, or to schedule an appointment to discuss your individual
situation, you find all details under Contact above. A detailed location map of the
law office of English speaking lawyer Advogada Filomena Nascimento, Escritório de
Advogados, with a route planner is in the Office Location available for your
||Advogada Filomena Nascimento
Avenida da República, nº 83, 5.andar
1050-243 Lisboa, Portugal
My fields of expertise in civil and
As an English speaking lawyer in Portugal with independant law office in Lisbon, specialised in civil and
criminal law, I am focussed amongst others in:
- Immigration Law
- Civil Right Law
- Citizenship Lawyer
- Labour Law
- General Corporate Law
- Registration of Property
- Incorporation of Company
- Private Business Law
- Power of Attorney
- Insurance Claims
- Accidents Lawyer
- Legal Notices
If you need legal advice and assistance from an English speaking lawyer in Portugal, please feel free to contact me for
an appointment to discuss your individual situation. My English speaking law office is located in the centre of Lisbon, Portugal
and easy to reach by car or public transport. You find my contact details in the Contact section and a
route planner in the Office Location section.
Identify if your lawyer is right for
Ideal lawyers will not just have a string of impressive credentials or gold lettering on his or her door. They
will be caring, concerned, and devoted to their work. You need to think carefully before laying your trust in a
lawyer, after all your future, money or property will be in their hands and in some cases even your life.
Apart from doing extensive research to shortlist possible English speaking lawyers in Portugal you must
ensure, that there is no conflict of interest and that you understand and let you explain if needed, what the
agreement with your proposed lawyer states. You should have checked the references and details regarding the
practice of your attorney as well.
You will know the lawyer you have chosen is the perfect for you if:
- She makes an effort to spend time to understand your case itself. She will not assign a legal assistant to
take the facts of your case down.
- From her experience and knowledge she will know what is relevant and what is not. She will set aside and
ignore irrelevant facts, opinions, and personal emotions that cloud your case on hand.
- She will insist, that the footwork for the case will be done thoroughly. All facts must be checked for
accuracy and solid arguments jotted down with backing of earlier rulings.
- She will not just focus on the problem at hand but examine the problem from all relevant sides. This will
create a complete picture highlighting all factors of relevance and the different ways one can
approach your legal case.
- She will use her foresight and anticipate moves by the opposition or opinions of the jury or judge and plan
way ahead. Like a master chess player she will plan the case not by the day, but by many hearings ahead.
- She will not waste time beating around the bush or create verbose statements, many words strung together
which look impressive, but mean nothing. You will be able to understand her in clear words. She will insist
that the case and its arguments are clearly stated.
- She will be self-disciplined, thorough, and self confident. Courteous at all times and she will respect you
as well as all the staff who work with her.
- She is recommended, by not just her friends and relatives, but by other professionals of good standing and
from her field of expertise.
- She will not just present to you the victories she had, but be also happy to tell you why and how she lost
certain cases and the lessons learnt from them to improve for the future.
- She will lay the cards on the table and tell you clearly whether your case stands to win or loose. She will
not claim that winning is guaranteed! She will be honest and upfront about her opinions and advice in your
The bottom line is, that your choosen English speaking lawyer must be absolutelly trustworthy. Use your inborn
instincts and don't go by the lawyer's good looks, fancy car or impressive office. After all, it is competence in
law and in court that is of essence to you. As an English speaking lawyer in Portugal with law office in Lisbon, we are
able to provide you the best legal advice you require.
Back to Top